Very few weeks ago Samsung showed their Galaxy S8 model, which was quite interesting because of its successor Samsung Galaxy S7.The Samsung Galaxy S8 is supposed to be released on March 29 2017, meanwhile LG launched their all new LG G6 at the company’s MWC 2017 press conference in Barcelona.People are expecting that it may launch In March 9/10.LG G6 release date for the South Korean market, with Europe and the US following suit may be in early April.
These both smartphones are totally worth buying not because they have awesome features but also they are also totally worth their price.
We only have a little info and their will be more by its release date, some of the info may have changes on its official release.
Samsung Galaxy S8 is thought to be coming with either the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chip, or the Exynos Series 9 processor, which will presumably depend on region, as it did with the S7. … The LG G6 has the Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 chip, which we presume was to meet the earlier release.The Qualcomm is one of the most powerfull chips so it may slightly get advantage over S8
Samsung Galaxy S8 Features.
These chips are capable of 1Gbps download speeds, thanks to their built-in modems
- 80%+ screen-to-body ratio
- Samsung Bixby assistant
- Pressure sensitivity built in the screen (or the lower part of the screen only)
- Samsung DeX to allow docking your phone to a monitor for a desktop-like experience
- Snapdragon 835
- Rear fingerprint scanner
- 64GB of storage and microSD card slot
- Similar glass and metal design as in Galaxy S7 / Note 7
- Water protection
- 12MP f/1.7 rear camera with Dual Pixel auto-focus
- 1,440 x 2,960 display resolution!
- USB Type C
- 3,000mAh Battery.
- (IP68 Certified) Water proof.
- Chipset may be Snapdragon 835 OR Exynos 8895
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, fingerprint scanner.
- 6 GB RAM
Samsung Galaxy S8 Price.
The price point of Samsung Galaxy S8 may cost $850 USD, 775 Euro
Now talking about LG G6, it’ll have the greatest chipsets from Qualcomm,LG G6 has a little info about its features, they may be change on their release day.
- Water-resistant metal and glass body
- Front of phone is mostly screen, with slender bezels
- No longer modular
- 18:9 longer display
- Gorilla Glass 5 on the rear
- Has USB Type-C
- fingerprint sensor and power button combo is on the rear of the phone\
- 5.7-inch QHD+ display
- Ultra-wide 18:9 aspect ratio
- Resolution of 1440 x 2880, pixel density of 564ppi
- Dual-lens 13MP camera with focused and wide sensors
- f/1.8 and f/2.4 aperture respectively
- A non-removable battery
- 3,300mAh battery size
- Android Nougat overlaid with the new LG UX 6.0
- Powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 821 chipset
- This chip is at heart of the Google Pixel, OnePlus 3T
- 32GB storage, microSD
- Snapdragon 821, 4GB RAM
- 3,300mAh battery, USB-C
There is no official price point given by official but it may have a price point from $500 to $600
Both smartphones are totally worth buying they are really nice and good looking to be honest, the features are quite nice and upto standard there is no winner since both have advantage over each other.There may be a winner on its launch day, these smartphones may have a battle against each other but in last there may be a winner!.